Dir, Business Unit Finance
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Durham, North Carolina
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Seeking a high potential candidate to fill a critical role supporting the VP Business Unit Finance in delivering high quality, timely, and insightful financial analysis to the global IQVIA Clinical Operations leadership team. Responsibilities include:
- Revenue and Backlog Analysis
- Deliver accurate, insightful financial analysis on actual results/trends and forecast to allow for improved decision making and drive financial improvement
- Monthly Financial Reporting and Business Partnering:
- Owning/building appropriate financial analysis tools (to a high level of detail) which will drive explanation for variance analysis and decision making
- Forecasting core clinical head office revenue and costs and providing business partner support for several growth areas
- Developing business plans and tracking/reporting of any business improvement or strategic opportunities
- Ad hoc financial modelling/reporting as required
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Ten (10)+ years of work experience in financial planning and analysis, including exposure to the monthly closing, budgeting & forecasting requirements of a publicly traded company
- Credibility and presence in working with senior operational management
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff within the finance and operational teams
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Communicates effectively (verbal and written) with office based and remote based, finance and non-finance minded individuals
- Ability to analyze and organize work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Hyperion financial planning and reporting systems
- Expertise with MS Office tools, including advanced Excel modeling skills
- Experience with PeopleSoft and/or Oracle Cloud ERP desirable
- Work experience within the CRO, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare information industries preferred
- Ability to thrive under pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities and business situations
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.