Project Lead - Operations - 2551421
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
New York, New York
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Project Lead will be responsible for the operations and oversight of IQVIA Regional Directors and a team of Pharmaceutical Sale Representatives who will be promoting approved client products to healthcare professionals. He/she will also be responsible for delivering on all contractual obligations, as well as personnel and administrative requirements. The Project Lead will work across the IQVIA organization and collaborate both internally and with the client to ensure effective execution of integrated solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Client’s main point of contact regarding the commercial project work
- Work closely with the client partner to create, manage, and maintain project plans and timelines including key milestones, business rules, workflows, and ensure alignment with IQVIA and client objectives
- Facilitate clear communication to all relevant internal and external stakeholders and understanding of decisions, deliverables, action items, direction, etc. through regular status reports and project meetings
- Monitor and report on performance/progress (KPI’s/scorecard/priorities/key deliverables).
- Provide updates and feedback to key internal and client stakeholders
- Apply operational knowledge to ensure successful delivery throughout the life cycle of the project
- Identify trends and potential obstacles to achieving project goals
- Manage the cross-functional collaboration across the internal IQVIA team and the client team to ensure all operational project deliverables/milestones are achieved
- Responsible for conducting personnel/ HR related actions associated with IQVIA Regional Directors such as hiring (interviews, employment offers), performance management (performance reviews, development or disciplinary plans, termination), and personnel issues
- Provide support and oversight for personnel/HR related actions conducted by the IQVIA Regional Directors associated with IQVIA Sales Representatives
- Provide administrative oversight and approval of IQVIA Regional Director expense reports; monitors compliance with expense policies
- Coordinate meetings and associated components as needed
Education, Experience, & Other Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) from a four-year accredited college or university
- 10+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales industry
- 5+ years Sales leadership experience
- Experience as second-line manager overseeing a team of nation/region-wide first-line managers and sales team is a plus
- Sales operations and/or project management experience is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with the client to ensure that all goals and objectives are being met
- Strong business acumen and ability to clearly and concisely convey and report detailed information to internal sales management, as well as the client
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a team environment
- Ability to work at IQVIA corporate office and client corporate office as needed
- Ability to travel as needed
Knowledge, Skills, & Core Competencies:
- Strong Leadership and planning and organization skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Demonstrates integrity, sound judgment, and excellent decision-making abilities
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Thrives in ambiguous situations
- Customer orientation & customer focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills and proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.