Entry Level Analyst
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Supports operations initiatives such as opportunity management, resource planning, client user administration, management tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, time sheet processes or other operations systems and infrastructure project.
- Proactively develops knowledge of business and function
- Assists Supplier Services management teams by providing frequent reports, reporting progress and highlighting potential issues as opportunities
- Documents and coordinates processes and systems rollouts ensuring appropriate follow up on actions leading to the seamless execution of plans
- Manages the triage of potential data suppliers
- Prepares routine (weekly, monthly, quarterly) internal or external reports
-Supports data supplier clients in their use of IQVIA data and applications
- Assists in preparation of data and presentations for VP of Industry Relations
- Reviews and performs quality control on other teams work in support of VP of Industry Relations
- Performs all of these responsibilities with a high level of attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 0 to 2 years of relevant operations experience or working knowledge of IQVIA products and services
- Ideal candidate will have some exposure to a professional working environment
- Strong PC application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have genuine interest in advancing to a client facing role within the Supplier Services organization
- Good focus on process and detail
- Exceptional organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.