Business Operations Analyst
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ Translation Services - Be a part of the journey
IQVIA™ invites you to join our new, specialised Life science Translation team, IQVIA™ Translation Services. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our ground-breaking start-up business, influencing processes and strategy from the outset and seeing the results of your input. You will be a part of a global team with exciting long-term career opportunities. So, if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for analytics, process improvement and linguistics, this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for data analytics and strategy formation, related to Business Operations of IQVIA™ Translation Services across the company-wide portfolio, while coordinating and supporting set-up of IQVIA™ Translation Services on clinical projects.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs
- Support and collaborate on rollout of IQVIA™ Translation Services.
- Closely monitor and accurately report on financial indicators of assigned projects or business areas.
- Identify process steps that impede operational efficiency and financial health of the initiative, and coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to accomplish improvements.
- Identify user needs from user feedback and requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Act as subject matter expert for study management teams in relation to IQVIA™ Translations Services.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and communication with the IQVIA Translation Services team and other stakeholders.
- Work with Global Business Operations team on inclusion of IQVIA Translation Services in new awards & support the team in adhering to correct scoping and pricing practices.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the clinical research, Language Services or finance industry with data analytics experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential, an additional language would be an asset
- Degree in Finance, Data analytics or related subject would be preferred but is not essential
- Proficiency with advanced functions of MS Excel and Power Point is mandatory Basic knowledge of SQL is an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail while being able to think in context; manage competing priorities and changing demands.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to anticipate and report issues in a constructive way
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients with sound cultural awareness and emotional intelligence
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.