Workforce Analytics Manager – Global Talent Management Req ID #: 48290 Location:
Wilmington, MA, US For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about. Job Summary We're seeking an experienced Workforce Analytics Manager – Global Talent Managementfor our Global Talent Management Center of Excellence (GTM CoE) located either in Wilmington, MA or other location deemed adequate to meet the needs of the business as well as that of position expectations. A leader who is an impact player – who is fully aligned with our mission – who can grow alongside us and drive results. The Workforce Analytics Manager of Talent Management will help to set our culture that will reward success, be inclusive, respectful of new ideas, value diverse opinions and be an influential leader to help the organization’s performance and growth.
The Workforce Analytics Manager – Global Talent Management will provide support for business partnering with the Executive Director of Global Talent Management to support and manage the analytical and resource needs of developmental and educational programs and services, including leadership & management development, employee on-boarding, professional skills training (non-technical), management/executive coaching, team building, high-potential identification and development, input on joint strategies for performance management and employee development, and programmatic talent sourcing strategies. Ensure that all initiatives are maintained to improve business performance, strengthen organizational capability and leverage best practices across the company to drive overall effectiveness.
The following are minimum requirements related to theWorkforce Analytics Manager – Global Talent Management position.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S.) or equivalent in talent management, organizational development, computer science, math/statistics or related discipline.
• 3+ years of experience in talent management or organizational development.
• Proven track record of strong analytical savviness and expertise
• Advanced level of excel and possess the ability to learn advanced analytical tools, and stay up to speed with changing customer needs and product/service development
• Analyzes information to identify trends, patterns, gaps and insights using descriptive analytics. Ability to use data visualization tools to further business insights.
• Owns report development and modification for reports/dashboards considered of moderate complexity. Develops, modifies, and distributes standard and ad hoc reports/dashboards to better understand the overall business and/or unit and develops presentations and shares findings as well as recommendations.
• Performs moderately complex research by gathering data from a variety of sources, which may include operational data, talent and human capital metrics, and feedback from business partners.
• Proficient in the SuccessFactors platform highly preferred or other Human Capital Solutions
• Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
• Strong project management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, communication and strategic skills
• Ability to facilitate and deliver impactful programs both in a virtual and classroom environment
• Ability to operate individually and employing solid decision-making skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally.
• 15% travel
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 14,000 employees within 80 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2018, revenue increased by 22% to $2.27 billion from $1.86 billion in 2017.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2018.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Analytics, Biotech, Data Analyst, HR, Manager, Management, Science, Human Resources, Data