Finance Manager - Canada
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Unit Finance, the Business Unit Finance Manager is responsible for providing support and some direction for the Canadian legal entity in all financial, tax and legal entity matters.
• Work with corporate tax department to ensure quarterly reporting requirements are met
• Prepare monthly tax calculations and declarations
• Review and reconciliation of related GL accounts and follow up/resolve open items, as applicable
• Prepare monthly JE’s, as required
• Prepare annual financial statements and supporting files for corporate tax returns, including documentation for transfer pricing report and pension audit
• Act as contact person for government audits. Work with GFSS (Global Financial Shared Services) to obtain all supporting documents.
• Work with GFSS or other applicable teams to develop specialized reporting, as required (HFM, Oracle, etc)
• Work with GFSS to ensure all VAT (GST/QST/HST) tax updates are reflected in the systems
• Work with GFSS to remediate VAT tax issues, as applicable
• Provide support for payroll related items, as required
• Liase with external legal providers to ensure all annual filings and minutes are updated/filed
• Assist with finance and legal vendor PO’s and related invoices
• Participate in or manage Finance related projects as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.