Director, Customer Strategy
Parexel International Corporation
The Director for Customer Strategy will, under the Direction of Senior Director, Customer Strategy, drive the growth and innovation of Parexel Medical Communications. You will be responsible for developing and expanding new business opportunities in liaison with Commercial and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Parexel. Lead the sales proposal and pitch process and work closely with Commercial and SMEs to ensure client satisfaction. Your ability to understand our clients’ needs and provide specific and tailored solutions to achieve their objectives is critical to ensure our reputation as one of the best strategic partners and medical communications providers globally.
This role can be based remotely anywhere in the UK, or could be a mix of home and office based from our Worthing Medcoms location.
Knowledge and experience
Minimum Work Experience
•8+ years in life sciences, pharma, biotech, or consulting
•5+ years in a medical communications role
•1+ years in business development or planning/strategic new product role
• Degree or higher, ideally in Life Sciences and relevant work experience
• • Demonstrated pharmaceutical industry, medical communications and business development experience. .
• Proven understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotech marketplace and evolving needs.
• Proven experience in acquiring new clients and ability to secure new business awards.
• Excellent stakeholder relationship management. Able to develop relationships with a culturally diverse group of key stakeholders within Parexel and the client’s business.
Clinical Research Jobs
Senior Data Management Lead (Poland, UK, Romania, Hungary, Spain)
Data Management Lead II (UK, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Spain, Hungary)
Oncology Solutions Consultant, Director
(Senior) Regulatory Affairs Consultant - CMC Medical Devices - based EU/UK
Feasibility and Recruitment Specialist II (Site Feasibility Liaison)
Sr. Quality & Regulatory Specialist
IT Support Technician - English & French
Biomanufacturing Technician-Shift C (Tuesday-Friday/11:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.)
Quality Systems Specialist III
Biomanufacturing Technician-Shift A (Sunday-Wed/7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.)