Senior Engagement Manager
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
As Senior Engagement Manager, you will join our EMEA Tech and solutions growing business unit.
You will be managing the delivery across the portfolio of IQVIA solutions as well as building strong customer relationship.
You will assess the customer’s needs, identify their requirements, and manage and implement projects to improve the operations of a business through more efficient procedures and systems.
You will successfully deliver global program outcomes and benefits by establishing robust program management governance and controls, including legal and contractual compliance.
- Project Delivery
- Engagement/Program Size Managed: Program delivery accountability for large global and complex program (typical program scale of 20+ million USD)
- Leadthe program delivery organizations to successfully deliver program outcomes and benefits
- Reporting: create high quality projects reports to identify achievements and goals met as well as to highlight areas to improve
- Business development:identify new or add-on opportunities to increase revenue and build IQVIA Tech & Solutions brand awareness
- Customer Engagement
- Act as first and primary point of contact for cost, quality, on time delivery of projects
- Help clients to implement IQVIA solutions
- Identify issues and areas of improvements
- Build strong partnership and manage key stakeholders’ expectations
- Create and deliver presentations to Executive-level clients
- Extensive experience in global program delivery accountability for large global and complex program, within the Life Science industry
- 10 + years’ experience in client facing roles, with direct collaboration with senior executive stakeholders
- Strong experience of building and leading high performing cross functional teams
- Very good knowledge of the full pharmaceutical/Life Science technology systems: CRM, Content Management, Digital/Multi Channel, Data Warehousing, Analytics etc
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager, Program Manager or Engagement Manager
- Very good knowledge of SalesForce.com ecosystem, particularly delivering SalesForce based solutions
- SalesForce certifications are desirable
Why joining IQVIA?
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong leader to join a diverse and talented team.
Our EMEA Technology and Solutions department is growing, we are offering unique solutions to Key top pharma companies in the world.
This is your chance to build, learn, grow and be surrounded by the IQVIAleadership team that help drive healthcare forward.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.