Delivery Consultant, UK remote based
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Stafford, United Kingdom
UK remote based
About the Team
The IQVIA Connection team delivers a market leading tech platform for healthcare markets and works with leading healthcare clients to drive patient engagement in real-time.
As a Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for an ever-changing portfolio of projects across the globe. This role would suit a friendly IT orientated Product Consultant, Project Delivery Consultant, Solutions Consultant or Project Leader from any market sector. You will be looking to build a long-term career within a fast paced, fun working environment. Expect a progressive environment where your input won’t go unnoticed and will play a direct part in contributing towards the company’s overall success.
- Provide advice and leadership to deliver long term, valuable strategic technical solutions that address complex client issues
- Handle projects regarding technical service delivery, managed services or technology implementation to achieve desired outcomes and ensure successful business growth. Develop and/or elevate new business opportunities
- Provide specific technical expertise. Develop awareness of technology solutions and how they can be utilized in client scenarios
- Provide technical project management oversight
- Design and structure client reports and presentations
- Possess technical skills and knowledge to focus on technical implementation and information systems. May customize software to meet customer needs
- Identify business opportunities and potential growth areas within technology solutions
- Use technical skills to provide objective advice and expertise and help organizations develop or implement technical strategies to optimize performance
- Coach/mentor teams and contribute to driving technical thought leadership.
- Assist with the review and analysis of client requirements and proposal development.
- Develop detailed documentation and specifications against agreed requirements.
- Perform basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Collaborate with Delivery, Development and Support Team whilst retaining ownership
- Develop a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Develop an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions and how they would be utilized in client scenarios.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area
- Effective time management skills
- Can do attitude, takes ownership and thinks outside of the box each day
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Ability to theoretically piece together a SAAS solution and functionality to deliver against scope.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.