Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d)
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
In our Clinical Site Management department, we support pharma clients of different size with conducting clinical trials in different projects. Within this team, you will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of indications and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the sponsors.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the global study team and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor's or higher-level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least one year of on-site monitoringexperience
- Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including fluent German language skills on at least C1-level and a good command ofEnglish language
In return we offer acompetitive benefits package including home-office option, company car, pension, accident insurance etc.
Monthly gross salary: starting at 3.000 EUR basic - an overpay is possible according to skills and working experience.
Due to the international scope of our business please apply with an English version CV, motivation letter, your certificates and reference letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.