Digital Innovation Lead, China
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Provides expertise and systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
• Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience Req
• Five (5) years systems analysis experience Req
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software and internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products.
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.