Omnichannel Marketing Architect
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Works directly with clients to provide value added input on their strategic issues, identifies additional business development opportunities, and manages commitments for services delivery, managed service, or implementation oriented client projects. Works within a specific area of expertise or region but may have responsibility across multiple practice areas and/or clients.
- Serves as primary owner of client engagements, focusing on client satisfaction and delivery quality.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact.
- Generates new business opportunities.
- Takes lead role in proposal development.
- Manages client interface and project team for efficient and effective project delivery.
- Serves as solutions-based expert applying consultative problem solving skills.
- Identifies opportunities and develops tangible and commercial offerings.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA Consulting.
- Has responsibility for people/talent development.
- Bachelor's Degree Required/ Master's Degree Preferred
- 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences or consulting industry
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- Deep expertise in at least one practice area along with knowledge of all other practices.
- Exemplary business development skills.
- Has broad knowledge of the industry.
- In-depth understanding of the IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Values people’s opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
- High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
- Ability to profitably price engagements.
- Has excellent client relationship and influencing skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.