Omnichannel Marketing Data Custodian
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Omnichannel Marketing Data Custodian
IQVIA is looking for an Omnichannel Marketing Data Custodian. Provide comprehensive data management expertise in a cross-functional team. Independently manage end-to-end requirements management, receipt, and quality control or incoming data from third party data partners. Collaborate closely with colleagues on a cross-functional team to ensure understanding and alignment. Negotiate data file updates professionally with clarity and efficiency.
- Evaluate and track documentation between vendor and IQVIA to determine alignment with requirements on file expectations and delivery
- Manage agreement on FIAs
- Ensure SFTP configuration aligned with project needs
- Confirm and manage access to SFTP for internal and partner accounts
- Evaluate incoming data for alignment with FIA, expected fields, expected values
- Negotiate data updates with third party data partners
- Advocate for highest standards of data quality
- Provide recommendations on approaches to data integration
- Provide subject matter expertise to client stakeholders and internal IQVIA team with respect to data structure and integration
- Serve as the escalation point for unresolved data issues; work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution
- Establish strong communications with team, functional leads, project managers and all other stakeholders
- Proactively continue to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience
- Work closely with offshore team as needed to manage client work
- Openness to learning about new technologies and acquiring new skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in executing or leading multichannel technology or media assignments, including experience within the life science vertical
- 5+ years developing, building and managing databases
- Hands on experience in delivering MCM technology for HCP and / or Consumer initiatives
- Experience and familiarity with managing data use agreements and partnering with data partners for sharing of data
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and Microsoft Office, including Excel required;
- Skilled data development history including hands-on experience with various data technologies (particularly SQL and Tableau), as well as logical and physical data modeling.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to conceive and portray the big data picture
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, drive consensus, and influence relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; sound judgment and demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing practices across the brand lifecycle
- Solid understanding of life science industry data, including IQVIA data assets
- Understanding of database architecture, and data integration processes and methodologies
- Understanding of Media data
- Understanding of HCP and Consumer data types
- Passionate about technology including data and analytics
- Well versed in the ingestion, transformation, movement, sharing, stewardship and quality of data and information.
- Experience in a fast-paced agile development environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed and self-managed with a strong sense of diplomacy and client service focus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.