(Senior) Site Contracts Associate, (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)-IQVIA Biotech
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA Biotech is seeking a (Senior) Site Contracts Associate with experience negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements and Budgets:
To manage the review and negotiation of contracts with Investigators participating in clinical research on behalf of pharmaceutical Sponsors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers investigator / institution research-related agreements
- Negotiates clinical trial agreement language and budgets with sites using pre-defined negotiating parameters
- Serves as the primary site contracts lead person for studies
- Prepares and document process flows for each study
- Follows processes that may differ across studies.
- Collaborates with other departments involved in study start-up activities to ensure timely initiation of sites
- Tracks and maintains effective communications with sites and internal staff
- Reports status of Site Contracts to Project Manager and/or Sponsor, as applicable
- Ensures that the site contracts are mutually beneficial contractual agreements for both sites and Sponsor
- Assists supervisor with managing and maintaining contract templates.
- Assists supervisor with management of a team of contract site contracts coordinators for a given study, when applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Has advanced knowledge of Intellectual Property issues, Publication issues, Indemnification issues and other standard issues of site contracts within the clinical research area.
- Has Global Site Contracting experience, inclusive of EU.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to negotiate effectively with clients and sites.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment while negotiating with clients and sites.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive material.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment is essential
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure timelines are met.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks effectively.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Windows
- Willingness and ability to travel (domestically and internationally) as required.
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree (business or law preferred) and 3-5 years of contract analysis and negotiation or related experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical industry
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
This position is classified as exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are not eligible for overtime compensation.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.