Consultant - Sr.Consultant, Primary Intelligence, China
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
- Lead, design, conduct and deliver research studies independently, with minimal support and guidance from project leader in an efficient manner
Serve as primary contact for a few assigned projects Manage the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity Draft all research materials, manage and monitor overall project execution to ensure timely delivery Able to perform quantitative or qualitative analysis to generate actionable solutions to address client’s business issues Able to identify issues and proactively propose solutions to resolve problems Work diligently to deliver high quality outputs for external and internal clients
- Deliver projects with total revenue at USD 500-800K per year by leading a team of 2-3 junior-mid level members by project base
Outline development plans for team members and to help them grow in their current roles/ move up to the next level Help develop the capability of team members, via providing professional inputs to the specific projects or relevant online/offline trainings to maximize the performance of a strong team as a whole Proactively manage the team’s workload to achieve a good balance between financial targets and people retention Create an atmosphere for associates and other team members to succeed, proactively contributes to team spirit Keep effective performance & well EQ management under pressure
- Own and maintain good partnership with 1 or 2 key clients, with the aim to become trusted strategic business partner and win repeat business
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Bachelor’s degree above majored in medical, pharmacy, biology, sociology, statistics or related fields
- 6-8 years’ experience in healthcare market research; quantitative analysis or quantitative statistics experience desirable, project management experience preferable
- Keen on market research and consulting service for perfect results
- Innovative, strategic thinker with an enquiring mind; excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good time management for multiple projects handling and learning ability
- Enjoys work and takes satisfaction in completing tasks to a high quality and with a focus on details
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.