Analyst, RWS, China
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
- Develop and implement research related to the Health Economics, Outcomes Research & Real-World Evidence (HEOR & RWE) business areas (economic modelling, observational studies, systematic reviews & meta-analysis, value communication, pricing & market access strategy).
- Develop value-evidence strategies, product value dossiers and value communications for clients.
- Design and conduct observational studies: protocol development, methodology/statistical analysis plan, study reports, manuscript writing, etc.
- Project management / client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own research / analysis.
- Carry out research and draft reports for projects delivering strategic advice to clients on pricing, reimbursement and market access.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- PhD/master degree in the Health Economics, Epidemiology, Pharmacy administration, public health, micro economics, biostatistics, data science or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in statistical software such as STATA and SAS.
- Strong research experience in the HEOR/RWE area in consulting/pharma/academia.
- Track record of publications in English peer-reviewed journals.
- Excellent English writing abilities.
- Rank will be determined based on experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.