Project Specialist- (Clinical Trial Project Coordinator)
Parexel International Corporation
Durham, North Carolina
Parexel has an exciting opportunity for an individual with great communication, multitasking and computer skills, looking to move into the clinical research industry. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Project Planning and Support, the Project Specialist (Coordinator) position is based in our Durham, NC office, but is currently home based due to Covid-19. The person selected for this position serves as the right hand to the Project Leader (Project Manager) who oversees the running of the clinical trial. The Project Specialist is the liaison and communication hub to all the global functional teams working on a project, ensuring all team members are updated and on the same page during the entire project life cycle, contributing to achievement of study deliverables.
• Serve as a liaison for the Project Leader, Clinical Operations Leader and team members.
• Organization of meetings including meeting materials, presentations, invitations, room arrangements and meeting minutes.
• Attend Internal and Sponsor Meetings and prepare Agendas and assist with meeting minutes/ADI Logs.
• Assist in maintaining applicable systems, according to data entry guidelines, assist with compliances.
• Collect information from FLs and team members in order to prepare study templates, documentation, customization of forms and spreadsheets for study, adding version control and filing in TFM system.
• Complete routine PS tasks in a timely and professional manner.
• Multi-task and prioritize deadlines and work independently and remotely from team members.
• Work in a global environment.
• Communicate effectively and clearly through teleconferences, email, Instant Messaging and telephone (virtual environment).
• Work independently with minimal supervision and function effectively as a team member.
• Effective time management with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple, potentially conflicting deadlines with attention-to-detail and high-quality deliverables, with first-time quality.
• Liaise with Senior Management within both Parexel and with the Client.
• Handle confidential information.
• Problem-solver, analyze trends, bring issues forward and see issues through to resolution. QualificationsRequirements
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and quality of work
• Client focused approach to work
• Excel in a matrix environment and value the importance of teamwork
• Problem solving and judgement ability
• Microsoft Software, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
• Master’s degree, post-graduation or equivalent desired EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.