Senior Director, Product Marketing (RTSM or CTMS)
Parexel International Corporation
United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
The Senior Product Marketing Director (RTSM or CTSM) is responsible for enabling the successful commercialization of their assigned product(s) or solution(s). The role will work closely with the product management team to understand the problems the solutions solve and work with the commercial organization to drive market adoption. The role will also be responsible for managing up to three direct reports.QualificationsSkills:
• High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) is essential.
• Familiarity with CRM and collaboration tools
• Familiarity with data analysis tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
Knowledge and Experience:
• A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with clinical trial management systems
• A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a market/customer-facing role.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in product marketing, product management, strategic marketing, or related roles preferred.
• Experience in working in a team environment and making timely decisions under uncertainty.
• Experience in financial and market modeling to describe market opportunity.
• Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of groups.
• Must be able to write clearly and concisely
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, engineering, physical sciences, or related field. MBA preferred. Pragmatic Marketing Certified candidates strongly preferred.