Senior Data / UI Analyst
Parexel International Corporation
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Parexel is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in Master Data Management and BI / Analytics. The Senior Business Analyst must have CRO industry experience and will be part of a global team providing enterprise services in MDM and Analytics.
The Senior Business Analyst will provide detailed analysis while working with business and IT project teams to understand and document business requirements throughout an agile software delivery cycle. The Senior Business Analyst will also contribute to the development of Parexel’s growing data catalog. The successful candidate will have experience with user-centric design principles for enterprise PowerBI reporting, master data management, data quality, and data governance.
• Engage with and coach business stakeholders to discover and document requirements
• Develop UI/UX designs while collaboratively with various team members
• Work with business stakeholders to ensure proper understanding of report development requirements, user experience design, and align cross-functionally on user experience standards for enterprise reporting
• Develop presentations as needed to provide transparency and alignment of key stakeholders
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal partners, customers and others through good interpersonal skills
• Identify goals and objectives, success criteria, and action items/deliverables for completing projects in conjunction with Product and Solutions Managers
• Stay current on UX and UI trends and other job specific platforms and technologies
• Facilitate discussions with business groups to help stakeholders define their needs and translate these needs into quantifiable business requirements
• Identify and analyze simple to complex business processes that require change/improvement.
• Define current and future scenarios such as processes, models, use cases, user stories, plans, and solutions
• Build consensus among stakeholders to validate and finalize the requirements
• Perform analysis and design supporting transformational projects, enhancements and changes
• Work with IT development team to ensure requirements are properly translated into technical specifications.
• Help to drive self-service enterprise reporting through engagement with data governance teams and manage key information within Parexel’s data catalog.QualificationsQualifications & Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in delivering Analytics based solutions
• Bachelor's degree related to or with a background in Human Factors Engineering
• Knowledge of User Centered Design
• Strong Stakeholder engagement, requirement gathering, and well versed in Reporting & Analytics
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of stakeholders
• Knowledge of Service Design approaches, & comfortability leading workshops
• Ability to build relations and work independently
• Strong skills in Keynote/ PowerPoint to convey clear messages with data
• Strong ability to define, track, and report key metrics to assess overall business health, delivering in-depth analysis on business performance (trends, funnels, etc.) and drivers, as well as forecasts and targets.
• Experience in writing precise definitions of business terms and field descriptions
• Experience in profiling data for data quality rule creation
• Understanding of how to build and design dashboards to enable ongoing monitoring of business health, as well as operationalizing dashboards and ingesting new data sources.
• Experience with both structured and unstructured data, and Hadoop or similar technologies to generate insights
• Experience with Power BI and / or Spotfire reporting tools
• Able to provide actionable insights on how to improve business services.
• Ability to use best practices and principles in SQL, query design, data validation/automation, and analytic functions
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication.
Key Technical Skills:
• Azure Data Lake
• Power BI
• SQL (SSMS, ETL, procs, jobs etc.)