Senior Director, Global Benefits
Parexel International Corporation
Durham, North Carolina
The main responsibility of the Senior Director, Global Benefits role is execution of Parexel’s global benefit and wellness programs. This is a strategic position that will oversee plan administration, communication, system implementation, compliance, and drive the company’s culture around benefits and our total rewards philosophy.
• Evaluate Parexel’s global benefit programs against market trends and best practices within our industry
• Develop and recommend annual program changes that meet the needs of Parexel.
• Be a key participant on Parexel’s internal compensation committee representing global benefits
• Act as a thought leader driving the company’s benefit strategy and philosophy across all channels of the organization
• Manage relationship with key vendors and third parties, including Parexel’s benefits broker
• Ensure Parexel complies with all benefits compliance, legal requirements and regulatory issues
• Partner closely with finance to understand plan costs and conduct regular benefit cost analysis.
• Lead the design and execution of global open enrollment programs working closely with regional HR teams and vendors
• Ensure compliance with global and local requirements such as ACA, ERISA and HIPPA and local requirements as necessary
• Be responsible for employee communication of all benefit program offerings
• Oversee the management and execution of Parexel’s global retirement and pension programs
• Complete due diligence for any mergers and acquisition activities
• Set the strategy for global paid time off policies and programs including implementation into Workday
• Provide oversight on Parexel’s leave of absence programs globally, including working with local HR and legal teams to review policyQualificationsExperienceStrong understanding and knowledge of the global benefits market and best practicesExperience in leading multiple aspects of Benefits for a global company (Americas, EMEA, and APAC)Solid understanding of global benefit and pension laws, processes, compliance, and regulatory requirementsExemplary business acumen and presentation skills with the proven ability to interact with leaders on a regular basisAct as a change agent to drive Parexel’s Total Reward’s PhilosophyInnovator with the ability to streamline process and utilize technology for best practicesProven ability to manage a team of benefits professionalsStrong communicator and team playerAbility to manage competing priorities12+ Years’ experience in Employee Benefits and Human Resources 5+ Years’ experience in Global Benefits, People Management, and retirement plan administrationM&A experience desiredEducation - Degree in business or other relevant work experience in Human Resources and Global Benefits
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.