Senior Genomic Medicine Scientist - Biomarker / Genetic Data
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel's Genomic Medicine Team continues to deliver outstanding work to our clients, and the team is expanding again!
Excellent opportunity to apply your Data Management or your Biological Sample Inventory experience as a Senior Genomic Medicine Scientist! If you have great data management and analytical skills and are looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set and gain incredible experience in Genomics and Biomarkers, consider applying today!
In this role you will partner closely with one large global client and work closely with a very talented and extremely collaborative team of Parexel colleagues!
Expert knowledge of scientific principles and concepts related to clinical trials, and responsible to provide scientific input and operationally deliver client projects where capability is used in delivering Genomic Medicine services. May lead initiatives within the department and in their field of expertise. Readily applies company policies and procedures and professional concepts to provide fit-for-purpose and innovative solutions to deliver on internal and external objectives. QualificationsSkills:
• Strong analytic, problem solving and organizational skills
• Proficiency with desktop applications including MS Office
• Capability of handling confidential matters and data
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Collaborates effectively
• Excellent ability to balance operational priorities and projects under accelerated timelines
• Strong issue identification and resolution skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Clear and precise communication in English
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry or CRO
• Experience in data management
• Experience with biological sample inventory management tools desired
• Experience with biomarker and genetic data management desired
• Experience with Excel and/or other data manipulation tools
• Experience working in EDC systems
• Knowledge of clinical trials and the drug development process
• Educated to BA/BS degree level, with 5 or more years relevant experience EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.