Director, Patient Innovation Center
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
Home Based, US
The DCT Pre-Sales Director is a unique leadership role at Parexel, supporting the delivery of successful decentralized clinical trial (DCT) services. In this role they will evolve an existing team dedicated to driving DCT sales, including overseeing the evaluation and scoping of DCT services for Parexel’s valued sponsors. The goal of this role is to achieve sustainable business growth through the fostering of relationships and contribute to bookings/wins and overall revenue targets set by the company. In addition to managing the pre-sales team, the DR will establish and maintain strong collaborations with internal partners such as business development and proposals managers, as well as strong relationships with key strategic external partners. This is the ideal role for a driven individual with a passion for improving the patient experience.QualificationsSkills
• Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization – from the end user to the decision maker
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Compelling storyteller with a strategic mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects
• Strong presentation skills at both a conference level and 1:1 with specific customers and prospects
• Ability to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
• Able to influence and enable others.
Knowledge and Experience
• Passion for improving the patient experience in clinical trials
• Proven track record of building and leading teams focused on decentralized trials and/or pre-sales
• Broad experience in defining and monitoring key performance metrics
• 10+ years of pharmaceutical and/or CRO experience including but not limited to areas of focus in clinical operations, sales and decentralized clinical trials/direct to patient studies
• Educated to degree level (biological science, pharma or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
• MBA or equivalent preferredEEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.