Senior Feasibility & Strategy Leader - ( Clinical Trials) - Home Based
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel has exciting home based opportunity for an individual with experience working across all phases of clinical trial feasibility, to join our Pre-Award Feasibility group as a Senior Feasibility and Strategy Leader.
The Senior Feasibility & Strategy Leader (SFSL) acts as a key contributor to the proposal team to support Parexel in winning new business. The Senior Feasibility and Strategy Leader is responsible to deliver, in collaboration with Patient Recruitment Strategy (PRS) and Site Alliance (SA) groups, an optimized integrated strategic approach to deliver the right countries, right sites, and right patients for Request for Proposals (RFPs) on all types and phases of studies including programs. The Senior FSL must demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills resulting in the completion of all deliverables within required timelines meeting proposal team needs and departmental quality standards. Strong analytical and writing skills are a pre-requisite to the job to allow CFS to fully adopt a consistent data-driven approach to feasibility and deliver clear, concise, selling proposal texts.
Qualifications• Strong analytical skills applied to business needs;
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication;
• Demonstrated leadership and mentoring capabilities, and ability to influence others;
• Problem-solving skills allowing Client focused approach to work;
• Creative skills and ability to think outside the box
• Ability to multitask to tight timelines prioritizing workload and maintaining high quality standards
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment, work independently and part of a dynamic team and in a decentralized reporting model (as applicable)
• Scientific degree, Registered Nursing degree or comparable life skill experience
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.