Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Proposals Coordinator will support the PreSales Department with both Proposal Management and Business Data activities. The individual in this role will be a key member of the PreSales department in managing the allocation and archival of proposal text, proposals, assisting with various process improvement, along with assisting to update/optimize/maintain data integrity and reporting. The Proposal Coordinator will also perform a variety of clerical and administrative activities to support the PreSales Department.
Provide proposal process coordination and administrative support to proposal owners (PO) including:Requesting proposal reviewers under the supervision of the POScheduling the kick-off, strategy, and budget review calls and contribute to meeting minutesSetting up the initial proposal workspace, adding RFP information, team, assigned and maintaining itDrafting initial proposal timelines on behalf of the PO and updating these as instructed by the POSending reminders to team ahead of the due date and starting escalation process when someone is lateRequesting vendor quotes, Investigator Grants, and ancillary budgetsBuilding the initial budget tool on behalf of the PORunning FTE and budget diagnostic reports on behalf of the POExporting final proposal values to the CRMSaving final files and approvals to the proposal workspace on behalf of the POMaking final proposal available to sales team for customer deliverySupport systems migrationsQualificationsSkills:
• Accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented, with superior organizational skills.
• Fast thinker and good time management skills. Ability to multitask and re-prioritize work as the day progresses.
• Ability to take ownership of assigned duties, manage multiple tasks, flexible working hours.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision in fast-paced environment.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Candid communication style, able to clearly communicate with all levels at the organization.
• Very good working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, and Outlook.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Experience with and ability to adhere to strict confidential requirements.
• Sound interpersonal, written, and verbal English communication skills.
• Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus.
Education:High School Diploma (complete) or above. Bachelor degree preferred.
Language SkillsFluent in English and local language, both oral and written.
Minimum Work Experience: Two years in administrative or secretary roles, preferred.Previous experience with CRM systems, SharePoint are a plus.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Clinical Research Jobs
Country Approval Specialist
Account Manager II - Microbial Solutions Sales (NC, SC, GA, territory)
Senior Veterinary Pathologist - Remote
Principal Programmer Analyst - CDISC SDTM Specialist using SAS
Prin Project Support Coord
⚠️ Junior Medisch Vertegenwoordiger/ster | Gent
Country Study Manager
Drug Safety Associate
SSF CRADL - Clinical Veterinarian
Chargé de Missions HSE - F/H - CDD 7 mois
Animal Care Technician II