Clinical Trial Coordinator (finance & budgets) FSP
Parexel International Corporation
Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
3 days office - 2 days homebased.
Office located: Warsaw
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator (finance & budgets) at Parexel FSP, you will be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
· Handling and executing payments and contracts.
· Handling financial correspondence.
· Maintenance of financial File.
· Cooperation with clients (external HCP and HCO & internal HQs and local departments).
· Any other administrative support of clinical trials within finance.Qualifications· Desirable: financial, legal, or similar.
· Polish fluent, English communicative in speech, reading and writing.
· Executing payments in particular payments in clinical studies will be added advantage.
· Good level of knowledge of Excel, Word.
About Parexel FSP
A global provider of functional service solutions across a range of specialized disciplines for clinical development and biopharmaceutical product lifecycle support including clinical operations, biometrics, safety, regulatory, medical writing, and medical affairs.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.