Director/Associate Director, Regulatory & Pricing and Market Access
Parexel International Corporation
London, England, United Kingdom
Parexel has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director, Regulatory and Access, with a focus on Pricing and Market Access to join our growing team in the UK office. The person selected to fill the position must be a recognized professional in the field with a well-developed and demonstrable leadership skills. The successful candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of the biopharmaceutical/medical device manufacturer business model and possess relevant experience in Pricing &Market Access Consulting. Understanding of primary and secondary research methodologies, and their application to solving commercial issues related to Pricing, Access, Reimbursement and Funding at both a global and domestic level is required. Experience across Regulatory, HEOR and RWE is a benefit. The Director role serves both a strategic and tactical function and will have had demonstrated line management responsibility.
• Actively manages performance including typical HR activities for direct reports (i.e. performance management forms, salary actions, bonuses, scorecards).
• Provides input on staff to appropriate leadership team members.
• Supports direct reports with the management of their staff (Director’s extended staff).
• Provides applicable guidance and support to staff (direct and extended) in order for staff to succeed and achieve key metrics.
• Facilitates staff development plans and coordinates with project staffing to ensure that staff is utilized completely and appropriately to increase their expertise.
• Coordinates with project staffing to provide staff with opportunities to expand skill sets.
• Provides leadership, coaching, mentoring, feedback and role modeling to managers and extended staff to ensure quality and accuracy of services as well as achievement of key metrics.
• Monitors profitability of multiple projects through active involvement in the preparation of project plans and management of project budgets.
• Proactively avoids and resolves issues with revenue recognition.
• Works within a team environment or individually based on project needs.
• Provides guidance to project team members and acts as a mentor to junior staff.
• Works within broad project guidelines and leads issue and conflict resolutions.
• Prioritizes own work load and prioritizes the work load of the project team in order to achieve the project scope and objectives.
Consulting Activities and Relationship Management
• Plans and delivers services and solutions which results in clients expressing satisfaction with service provided and builds relationships which results in additional business or referrals.
• Identifies opportunities for follow-on business or changes in project scope and exploits the opportunities
Expected travel – 30%
• Required Competencies
• Influencing Others
• Client Focus
• Interpersonal Communication
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Solving Business Problems
• Holding People Accountable
• Operational Leadership
• Strategic Business Thinking
• Leading Change
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline, Advanced Degree (MSc, PhD) Preferred.
• At least fluent vocal and written English.
• Minimum Work Experience.
• Numerous years’ experience with expert level industry or market access knowledge.
Candidates are expected to have full eligibility to work in the UK.