Pricing and Market Access Senior Associate
Parexel International Corporation
Canada - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel's Pricing and Market Access team is expanding and there is currently an exciting opportunity to join the team! This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has strong analytical and communication skills who also has prior experience in Health Economics / Pricing / Market Access or a recent grad with science degree ( BS, MS, MPH) who is looking to gain experience, work with a highly talented team, and work from home!
The Parexel Pricing and Market Access Consulting team offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and market-access strategy.
The Associate role within the Pricing & Market Access team will primarily be focused on supporting global projects by conducting primary and secondary research. Project types will include strategy projects such as landscape assessments, pricing and costing projects, the writing and development of Global Value Dossiers (GVDs), Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) dossiers and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions.
Supporting the development of these deliverables along with business development activities (i.e. supporting proposals), and internal development initiatives (thought leadership, practice development issues,). This is an ideal role for someone who would excel working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Works effectively within a team environment
• Works within broad project guidelines as directed by the project Manager
• With the guidance of the project Manager to demonstrate the ability to prioritize work in order to achieve specified project outcomes
• Capitalizes on opportunities to improve ones’ own performance and seeks feedback from the project Team and colleagues
• Applies information provided by the project Manager or senior colleagues to complete assigned project activities
• Produces quality work that meets the expectations of the project Manager and the client
Consulting Activities and Relationship Management
• Follows the organization’s consulting models and methodologies under the guidance of the Project Manager
• Delivers a limited range of consulting services within personal area of expertise under the guidance of the Project Manager
• Completes assigned activities within project scope and objectives under the direction of the Project Manager
• Identifies project and internal issues to senior colleagues and Project Manager
• Interacts professionally at all working levels within client meetings and within Parexel
• Identifies project and/or client needs to the Project Technical Lead
• Provides support to proposals under the guidance of senior team members in Access Consulting
• Communicates potential new business lead to Parexel Access Consulting management and account managersQualificationsIdeal candidate will possess:
• 1-2 years in a similar role from a competitor consultancy or healthcare focused background.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific Discipline, Advanced Degree Preferred.
• Excellent scientific writing and research skills.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills (additional languages will be an asset).
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to conduct diligent and accurate research.
• Work in a team-based environment with creativity and collaboration.
• Authorization to work in the United States is required.
Our key benefits
Highly qualified and dynamic team.
Multinational working environment.
Smooth induction and training program.
Friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
Team focused approach - we help one another and achieve results as one team.