Associate Financial Analyst
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Prepares, records, verifies and pays vendor invoices for goods and services on a timely basis and responds to internal customer queries.
- Maintains, analyzes, and reconciles accounts payable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
- Collect invoice from vendor and update invoice tracker each month
- Bank account related changes when needed and prepare bank reconciliation and cash movement report
- Prepare input VAT verification and Issue VAT invoice to customer and other adhoc tax issues
- Be finance gate keeper for PR approval
Support internal &external audit and adhoc GL work
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.