*Klinischer Monitor / CRA or Senior CRA (m/w/d) office-based or home-based in Austria*
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Create possibilities, even where it seems none exist. See every challenge as an opportunity. Discover new paths to success as you share stories of unparalleled data, transformative technology, advanced analytics and domain expertise coming together to advance human health.
Join IQVIA™ as a CRA or Senior CRA, and you will have the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA™ we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’ You can make the CRA/Senior CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
In our Clinical Site Management department, we support pharma clients of different size with conducting clinical trials in different projects. Within this team, you will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of indications and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the sponsors.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the global study team and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
We believe in hiring the best clinical talent in the industry.
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least one year of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of German and English language
In return we offer a competitive benefits package: company car (after probation period of 1 month); Accident insurance and Meal vouchers (for office-based employees).
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Due to the international scope of our business please apply with English version CV.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.