Internship in Clinical Research (m/w/d) – office based in Basel – 6-month contract
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
If you thrive on work that has a broader purpose, you've come to the right place. As the world's largest bio pharmaceutical services provider, we've spent more than 30-years changing millions of lives for the better - all over the world.
What we offer:
The IQVIA™ Internship provides you with the opportunity to gain relevant, project-based work experience at one of the most successful and cutting-edge global clinical research units in the market while building relationships within the company that will impact their futures.
We currently have a 6monthslasting internship opportunity in Basel. We are looking for candidates, who are motivated to get the best from their time at IQVIA. You will be working in our Clinical Trials Team together with some of the most talented people in the field and gain a brought knowledge in the administration of clinical trials.
You should have:
- University degree from natural science-based subjects through to medical or pharmaceutic related subjects
- Excellent communication skills in German language including good command of Englishlanguage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, IQVIA™ is the place for you!
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.