Director, Global Trade Compliance
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Northeast - Home Based
Parexel has a great opportunity for a Director, Global Trade Compliance to join our global team.
In this role you will strategically direct and lead the Global Trade and Compliance (“GTC”) team focusing on Clinical Trial Materials (“CTM”) Import and Export (“IE”) as an internal/external customer service group within CTS&L. You will act as the principle liaison who has day to day interaction with clinical trial supplies and logistics (CTS&L) and cross SBUs within the Company.
Key Accountabilities:Ensuring systematic enabled global trade management process of Supply Chain Services.Directly accountable for import/export compliance activities to ensure the efficient & cost-effective flow of CTM across the globe. Responsible for championing and representing CTS&L on local and global key projects and initiatives across Parexel. QualificationsQualified candidates will possess:
• Highly experienced in Global Trade Management or Import/Export operations.
• 10 to 15 years of professional Global Trade Management experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
• Extensive and deep management experience in an international environment.
• Working experience in the life-sciences and/or professional services industry, clinical trial supplies experience preferred.
• Advanced knowledge or experience with valuation, classification, and Country of Origin determination.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.