Associate Director Integrated Solution Strategy, RWE
Parexel International Corporation
United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability
We have an exciting new position for a seasoned Clinical Research Professional with a strong background in client and clinical program management along with Pre-award strategy and bid development.
As an Associate Director Integrated Solution Consultant, RWE you will be a recognized professional in your area (technical, functional or therapeutic), with experience in the design, operational conduct and successful delivery of Solutions globally. You will work in partnership with Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, Commercial Operations and Business Units to optimize new business awards through the development of compelling operational and technical strategies and business solutions to support current and future client needs. These strategies will include in-depth risk assessments and scenario plans.
This position can be home or office based in the following locations - UK, Belgium, Germany, France Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands, Croatia, Spain, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Serbia or Lithuania.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, SBU Delivery and Marketing in their specific area of expertise to support SBU specific sales targets:
- Strategic guidance for major accounts
- Craft creative solutions for specific sales campaigns
- Drive content to assist in early engagement
- Create a strong “outside-in”/One Parexel culture and drive a consultative approach which enables Parexel to develop unique business solutions for its customers and positions the value of those solutions to drive industry leadership
- Drive the design and development of efficient, competitive and profitable solutions
- Ensure milestones, scope and hours budgeted are achievable
- Ensure appropriate assumptions are included in proposals/work orders
- Support the development of customer focused, well presented proposal content and budgets
- Ensure client responses reflect strategy discussions, meet client needs, offers consistent messaging, conveys value proposition and critical success factors
- Define bid pursuit content; review and integrate content and considerations into Bid strategy as required
- Support/participate in bid pursuit meetings as needed.QualificationsEducation:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrates an energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, capable of thriving in a complex matrix environment with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of commercial ecosystem and awareness of industry trends in their area of expertise through active participation in leading industry forums and professional organizations as well as maintaining awareness of relevant changes in global regulations.
- Ability to see the strategic view while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with delivery to all business levels.
- Independent thinking with a flexible attitude to work assignments and developing new capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Experience required for the role:
- Multiple years of experience in a Life Science industry either in CRO or Pharma, with a strong exposure within RWE
- Experience in strategic drug development planning, study design or significant involvement in planning clinical, technical or operational strategies
- Experience with decentralized clinical trials
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and a benefits package including holiday, pension and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Similar CRA jobs
HR Data Management Associate
Junior Clinical Research Associate, Brussels
Associate Client Services Lead
Senior Director SIA-STM (Line Management)
Quality Control Associate - Lab Sciences **$1000 Sign on Bonus 1
Client Services Associate I, Language Services
Associate Software Development Director
Associate Director, Clinical Operations
Clinical Research Associate (Sclerosis)
Associate Sales Consultant - Medical Device Sales Support Trauma - Palo Alto, CA FYA01765
Clinical Research Associate I (for University Recruiting in 2021)
Sr. Principal, Healthcare Strategy & Analytics Consulting
Laboratory Operations Associate - Backshift Tuesday to Saturday 3.30pm to 11.30pm
Senior Product Data Input Associate
Associate Site Manager with Dutch or Spanish or German or French or Italian or Polish, Real World Evidence
Clinical Research Associate - (Experience req'd) Unblinded - South or Central USA
Pre Analytical Services Associate/backshift Wednesday to Saturday 2pm-10pm and Sunday 9am-4pm
Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs - Iqvia Biotech
Associate Director - Patient Centered Assessment
RWE Site Mgr 2