Freelance- Translators/Linguists, Polish language
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Reading, United Kingdom
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
FREELANCE TRANSLATORS/LINGUISTS, POLISH LANGUAGE
Are you a freelance translator with a passion for life sciences content? Join us on an exciting journey and become a member of our growing global community of linguists. The IQVIA Translation Services team is looking for freelance translators in Polish language. You will work with a truly global industry leader to deliver content in our target languages and markets in the most effective and timely fashion. For qualified and interested candidates permanent positions may be considered as well.
In order to be considered you need to meet the below criteria:
- Native fluency in target language – spoken and written
- Fluency in source language(s) – spoken and written
- At least 1 year of experience translating, reviewing and editing life sciences content including clinical trial documents
- A university degree in translation or linguistics and at least 2 years of translation experience OR no university degree and at least 4 years of translation experience
- Be able to work according to tight deadlines and independently is a must
- Experience with translation management systems and CAT tools is a must
- Prior experience as a translator with a translation and localisation company is desirable, yet not essential
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application in English and include your rates in your application.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.