Centralized Monitoring Lead (Homebased)
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Irene, South Africa
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Implementation of specific process initiatives arising out of transformation/innovation / process re-engineering programs
- Act as clinical research subject matter expert for various initiatives
- Supporting the creation of frameworks, collaterals, whitepapers and accelerators relevant to the areas of expertise.
- Collaborate with respective stakeholders, including operations teams, global teams, and other functional managers as appropriate
- Collaborating with peer business process specialists and promoting cross functional synergies.
- Mentor projects/ initiatives on industry best practices
- Process improvement initiatives – liaise with the Quintiles stakeholders and support teams to review and provide oversight
- Competency development – Develop training content, deliver training and monitor the growth of the competency
- Process development, process pilots and process transition of key business processes that will be transitioned and executed by the group
- Develop and deploy competency assessments working with the Global training department
- Work with the delivery team and provide functional support to the teams on an ongoing basis
- Process Quality and audit initiatives - Identify impacted areas, provide root cause and implementation of corrective and preventive action
- Develop templates, re-usable assets and best practices
- Creation of business cases, proposals and presentations related to the relevant area of expertise
- Review and sign off on project requirements, process flows, gaps, and design documents
- Perform the User Acceptance Testing; ensure the quality of the deliverable is in line with what has been agreed in the project requirements
- Work with Enablement group to test the platform perform user testing
- Work with Quality management to develop the QM plan for the work stream
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
In depth knowledge of Clinical Research functions like Monitoring, Project Management and Regulatory.
Strong knowledge of the components of the protocol
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work under limited direction
- Basic software and computer skills, including MS Office applications. Familiarity with related systems and software utilized in clinical operations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and min 5 years with relevant clinical research experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.