Cardiovascular Medical Science Liaison - Mid-Atlantic - 2671275
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are excited to announce that currently we are looking for Medical Science Liaisons to initiate scientific dialogue within the cardiovascular/anticoagulation space.
Our successful candidates will have a Master’s degree (Advanced Practice Nurse (APN), PA) or have a doctoral degree (strongly preferred MD/PharmD/PhD). Qualified candidates will also have cardiovascular/anticoagulation and MSL experience and three years of working experience. If you fit our search criteria and are interested in working with us, please apply.
- CV MSL will be responsible for providing fair balanced, objective, scientific information and appropriate product education to Key Contacts in compliance with all policies and regulations.
- The CV MSL must be recognized as having expert knowledge in the Coronary Artery Disease therapeutic area.
- The CV MSL will be responsible for building external relationships with recognized experts in the therapeutic area and demonstrate the ability to identify and address scientific communication needs and stay abreast of current scientific trends.
- Consistently demonstrate strategic territory planning and ability to build strong relationships within the territory
- Consistently maintains a Territory Strategy Plan and shares insights/strategic planning details with MSL Leadership
- Conduct scientific exchange with community and institutional HCPs
- Respond to unsolicited scientific inquiries
- Gathers and reports medical insights during interactions with HCPs
- Presents data and information in a manner appropriate to the audience and request
- Consistent cross functional communication executed in a compliant manner
- Master’s degree (APN, PA) required, advanced degree (MD, PhD or PharmD) preferred.
- Cardiology/anticoagulation experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience required. (pharma experience preferred)
- Previous MSL experience preferred
- Ability to travel overnight 60%
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with Key Contacts required
- Working knowledge of US health care systems is required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and commercial compliance issues relating to dissemination of scientific information required.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and communication skills required.
- Experience in working within a matrix environment is desired.
- Must have a valid U.S driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to use field-based electronic or other communication tools for all aspects of job, as required
- Demonstrated business and administrative excellence
- Initiative and execution-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong ethics with good attention to detail
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross functionally with internal and external partners
- Emotional Intelligence
- Flexibility and adaptability
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.