Director, Solutions and Account Management
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
Looking for professional advancement in PV? This is incredible opportunity combines your PV expertise, your client management experience, your excellent interpersonal skills, your energy, and your solutions focused mindset as a Director, Safety Solutions and Account Management. In this role you will have the amazing experience to work with clients on PV projects from pre-award where you will offer your expertise and solutions based upon your profound knowledge of PV operations through project award where you will continue to build upon the relationship you've established and serve as a primary point of contact for clients.
The Director, Safety Services Solutions and Account Management works with clients from pre-award through post-award in the creative design, operational conduct and successful delivery of global pharmacovigilance solutions. S/he works in partnership with operational and commercial teams to optimize new business awards though the development of creative, cost-effective and high-quality competitive strategies and business solutions which differentiate Parexel as a premier pharmacovigilance provider. Post award, the position continues to support the operational team and the client to ensure a smooth project implementation and the offering of strategic solutions which maximize the program’s operational and fiscal delivery. The role serves as the point of contact for issue escalation, governance and ongoing account relationship management. The Director demonstrates expertise and confidence in the services offered by Parexel, supports delivery excellence and mentors project leads.
• Demonstrates a positive, energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, especially during difficult situations
• Builds strong client relationships, consistently understanding the client needs and serves as the voice of the client.
• Builds strong cross functional relationships in a matrix environment. Strives to understand the opinions and needs of others and remains non-judgmental during problematic situations.
• Proactively collaborates with all stakeholders, considering the impact of the solution on others
• Thinks strategically and creatively while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner.
• Demonstrates good negotiation skills.
• Manages multiple and varied tasks and prioritizes workload with attention to detail.
• Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrates good general business/operational skills
Knowledge and Experience:
• Significant pharmacovigilance/safety services experience
• Experience in developing client safety solutions in a Clinical Research Organization environment
• Client-facing experience with related skills
• Knowledge of process improvement, including the role of automation for quality and efficiency gains
• Excellent knowledge of ICH, CIOMS and global drug safety regulations.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biotechnical world-markets
Bachelor’s degree, with concentration in life sciences or healthcare-related field preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
Willingness to travel, 30%EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.