Parexel International Corporation
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina
Parexel’s Talent Acquisition Team is growing! We are looking for the right person to join our fast-paced,
high-volume recruitment environment where hard work, attention to detail, creativity and professionalism
are a must. The Recruitment Administrator plays a key role in the department’s ability to hire quality
talent, achieve hiring manager satisfaction and promote the best candidate experience.
A typical day might include:
• Generating offer letters for new hires
• Scheduling candidate interviews
• Assisting with travel arrangements and reimbursements for candidates
• Processing and reviewing candidate testing and background checks
• Utilizing the applicant tracking system to managing job and candidate workflow and generate
• Posting positions job boards
• Processing vendor invoices
• Corresponding with candidates and new hires
• Managing recruitment projects as needed
Join the best minds in the industry and leverage your expertise to help advance treatments into the hands
of those who need them most. This role is an excellent opportunity to continue to enhance your project and
time management skills.
We look forward to speaking with you and determining how Parexel fits into your journey!
QualificationsPrevious administrative experience, within a busy and progressive Recruiting environment.Experience in the use of databases, ideally a recruitment database.Flexible and change orientated.Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.Client focused approach to work and commercially aware.A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, and prioritize workload with attention to detail.Willingness to work with multiple supervisors in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.IT literate ' Experience with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC functions.Fluent in English (verbal and written)