Sr Consultant, Healthcare Reference Data
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Senior Consultant, Healthcare Reference Data
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
IQVIA, one of the world’s largest healthcare information, services, and technology company is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Information Management Data Services group in our Technology Solutions Business Unit who will be responsible for directly supporting our healthcare reference data (HCP, HCO, affiliations) for our clients in the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
This role might be a great fit for you if you want to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, have experience in consulting, or the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry, possess strong project management, client influencing, and relationship building skills, and have the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist clients and support sales efforts with questions healthcare reference data (HCP, HCO, affiliations) and data access applications to ensure client satisfaction and contribute toward successful sales efforts
- Provide effective and efficient training and support to clients on all reference data sets and software interfaces, including but not limited to providing:
- Needs assessments and analysis
- On-site and remote training sessions
- Telephone and on-site support to clients
- Create and deliver ad hoc reports
- Act as a liaison to effectively resolve client questions and inquires utilizing strong project management, issue resolution and interpersonal skills
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems
- Performs research on data and examples by verifying within various tools/systems/state board websites
- Develop regular call cycle for visiting and interacting with clients:
- Ensure full utilization of current reference data deliverables
- Expand user base of current deliverables
- Identify additional areas of opportunity for sales growth in collaboration with the account team
- Test scheduled enhancements to data reference software tools
- Product/Service Improvements
- Communicate client feedback to product management for purposes of product development & enhancements to reference data offerings and software platforms
- Maintain broad healthcare knowledge with respect to industry trends, competitors, legislation and other topics that are of interest to our clients.
- Goal Oriented Approach
- Meet milestones to accomplish team goals on schedule
- Be able to develop/manage detailed documentation and specifications including SOPs, business policies, data standards, business processes
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise
- If you have the following skills and experience, we encourage you to apply immediately!
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical customer and/or product reference data
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills
- Extensive MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and MS Access. Technical knowledge of databases/SQL preferred
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 10-15% domestically
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.