Director, Field Reimbursement & Access
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Field Reimbursement and Access service offering for IQVIA’s pharma clients.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in the design requirements, operations, management, and delivery of Field Reimbursement Manager teams.
- Serve as SME in new business pitches as well as develop go to market strategy for FRM service offerings.
- Monitor the marketplace for buy and bill and specialty pharmacy market access issues impacting patient and provider access, threats & opportunities and adjust strategy in response to changes.
- Serve as a resource to the organization and client to inform design, management, operations, and compliance requirements of FRM teams.
- Act as the product coverage and reimbursement expert for FRM teams.
- Provide ongoing direction, oversight and management to the FRM team, including P&L, while monitoring on a regular basis to ensure activities are in accordance with corporate compliance policy/guidelines.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and compliance training for FRM teams.
- 10+ years in commercial life sciences (pharma or biotechnology) or related industry, preferred.
- Proven experience creating and managing compliant field-based reimbursement and access teams, including key account targets, size, structure, strategy, programs/initiatives, compliance requirements (PHI), KPIs, analytics, integration with hub and client or 3rd party support services.
- Prior experience managing FRM teams and developing strategies to support appropriate coverage and payment across multiple places of service, reimbursement and distribution models.
- Superb knowledge of government and commercial payers for specialty products (oncology, biologics, injectable and oral SPP therapeutics) across buy & bill and SPP pathways.
- SME in payer reimbursement models (medical and pharmacy), prior authorization and appeal requirements, coding changes, appropriate claim submission, integration of hub and patient assistance programs.
- Deep understanding of manufacturer compliance requirements for delivery of field reimbursement support services.
- Understands role of key staff members at providers’ office and payers across drug approval, acquisition, payment, delivery and activities as they relate to FRM interactions.
- Experience creating capabilities, strategies and tools for FRM teams to support providers in navigating the complexities of the US Healthcare System.
- Experienced in building strategic patient access and field reimbursement account plans, market access, and adapting to client business plans and objectives.
- Experience partnering with internal and external stakeholders to identify, anticipate and address patient and practice reimbursement issues; Implement updates/changes to POA
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.