Mgr, Client Services
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
"This position is to manage a team in a technical Customer Support Center on multiple computer applications and platforms, client SFA software and hardware troubleshooting. The Client Services/Customer Support Manager is to provide a first class customer service to the Pharmaceutical or Home Office professionals.
Major Job Responsibilities:
Team Leadership and Performance Management
• Manage team of approximately 10-15 Customer Service Representatives
• Monitor phone queue activities and manage CSR skills to ensure satisfactory phone coverage
• Schedule call taking personnel via WFM and manage CSR time off requests
• Identify trends/issues with calls if there is increased call volume and take proactive action (e.g. adjust team schedule, offer overtime, call CSRs in to assist with escalated call volume)
• Run Daily CSR Statistics report and manage employee utilization
• Inform the team of any known issues or outages
• Post broadcast messages for special events /confirmed issues to improve incoming call volume management
• Conduct work load planning, estimating and prioritization (run Daily Case Follow Up report and ensure all open cases are updated)
• Report any outages or issues with internal resources
• Commend CSRs for accomplishment
Management of Customer Expectations
• Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly Service Level Attainment
• Identify opportunities for training, knowledge updates, and other areas that will increase First Call Resolutions and Customer Satisfaction and decrease talk time and/or time to resolve.
• Review outgoing communication to the client Sales Professionals to ensure business and professional measures are met prior to sending outgoing email messages
• Contact end-users requesting a call from a supervisor
• Assist CSRs with their questions related to the client or IQVIA internal policies and procedures
• Ensure adherence to defined policies/procedures
• Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives
• Conduct quality call monitoring and case audits and provide feedback to team CSRs
• Manage accuracy and timeliness of resource time reporting and keep accurate attendance/punctuality records
• Ensure daily/weekly hardware inventory checks are performed and documented
• Act as point of contact for client Home Office team if CSC manager is not available
Staffing and General Administration
• Run client daily, weekly or monthly reports to ensure CSC meets client Service Level Agreements
• Approve or deny timesheets (weekly) within Workday or Fieldglass
• Send all completed employee timesheets and spreadsheet to payroll weekly
• Ensure effective weekly team workshops are being conducted
• Cooperation with recruiters to hire new personnel (includes pre-assessment, and conducting interviews)
• Schedule new hire training, complete new hire form and request access to IQVIA as well as supporting client tools and accounts necessary
• Attend internal as well as client team meetings assigned by team managers
• Maintain and update spreadsheets (team statistics and scores, attendance, inventory…) on team SharePoint
• Set performance goals, continuously monitor individual employee adherence to the goals and conduct annual reviews
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.