Intern Analytics Services
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
• Support the local consulting team in Finland with conducting qualitative and quantitative market research in the healthcare industry;
• Role will also require data analyses and interpretation of sales insight and patient dynamics to support the team with deliveries;
• Evaluate and review both internal and external client business needs and be able to understand and assist in answering those questions
• Be proactive and eager to develop business understanding and grow professional skills
• You have 1-2 years left until graduating, with a master degree in engineering, business administration, health economics or health sciences
• Able to write and speak a high standard of grammatically correct English and Finnish. With language skills in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian being an additional asset
• Strong interest in working within the healthcare industry;
• High interest in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and interpretation of results;
• A customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach;
• Able to work willingly and effectively with others in a Nordic organization;
• Fast learner and able to work on multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
• High level of computer literacy (Excel/ PowerPoint) and internet research capabilities;
• Ambitious and willingness to learn and develop professional skills.
Interested applicants can send their application, CV & motivation letter to Ida Gustafsson (ida.gustafsson@IQVIA.com)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.