Equipment Coordinator - Novasyte
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Qualified Equipment Coordinators will be tasked with providing equipment, warehouse and inventory management related services to the Field Action Business Unit. Deliver quality customer service by ensuring materials and equipment are available at the appropriate locations as requested by field managers. Responsible for ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed, and the appropriate reports, records and documents are maintained.
- Overall day-to-day responsibilities for the unloading, receipt, inspection, and storage of incoming equipment.
- Catalog, report, and maintain all incoming equipment in preparation for next use. Verify reported inventories, quantity, and condition of equipment before and after use.
- Work cooperatively with field managers and monitor daily communication requests. Prepare any equipment requests for shipment. Following all shipping practices and procedures.
- Use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting of all shipments.
Advantages & Value:
In addition to the position’s requirements and responsibilities, our company strives to provide employment growth and well-being. As a result, you have the opportunity to:
- Be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
- Achieve professional growth and exposure in the medical device industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs).
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Possess strong time management skills and the ability to work under a deadline.
- Must be detailed oriented and have good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneeling and some lifting of equipment may be required of up to 50 pounds.
- Experience in in the Medical Device Industry is preferred.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.