Assoc Director, Promotional Content Product Management
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Designs and implements a comprehensive plan for a defined set of products within a major, mid-sized market or part of a business line. Leads and manages the planning & implementation of product development and product launch programs within defined cost and revenue budgets.
• Identifies opportunities for products in areas of responsibility across regions, business lines, Consulting and/or Services. Creates and maintains multi year product life cycle plans to drive increased visibility, value and utility of new and existing products. Makes the business case quantifying revenue and costs associated with changes in product marketing strategies.
• Manages product mix and engages both clients and internal teams to minimize risks associated with product transition and or cannibalization. Recommends and negotiates budget for Go-To Marketing strategy for new or existing products, provides clarity around roles and proficiencies required and prepare the business case to secure resources. Liaisons with clients, with or independent of sales, as necessary to support product. Perceived as product expert interdepartmentally and ensure product education for relevant audiences.
• Plays lead or review role within the IQVIA Offerings Development Process to define, develop and go to market with new products/enhancements. Manages the business case for new products in the context of the relevant P & L.
• Makes trade-off, start vs. stop vs. enhance decisions for products in development. Ensures alignment between development decisions and actual product plan and customer targets. Secures commitment from local offices and client services for delivery of business case and implementation of service model and package.
• Identifies need for market conditioning activities, then develop and executes plan for market conditioning. Identifies topics or areas to generate thought leadership that can drive market conditioning forward.
• Makes recommendations for market growth, opportunities and alternatives for IQVIA in the marketplace. Performs competitive analytics and makes recommendations for competitive game plans and for counter strategies.
• Makes recommendations for IQVIA strategy in the marketplace. Utilizes cross-functional network to review, revise and recommend appropriate pricing structures. Identifies impacts of regulatory and legal restricts on pricing and business planning. Makes initial recommendations for revenue targets and expectations. Determines recommendation for Go-to-Market strategy and plan execution.
• Drives achievement of objectives for own area of business line responsibility and ensures execution on plans. Leverages interdependencies with other business line stakeholder and functions to achieve business line goals. Provides input to recovery, contingency and mitigation plans and provides recommendations to adjust for market, corporate or other impacts.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 7 years related Marketing experience Req
• Thorough understanding of the use of IQVIA’s data and products in the customer environment strongly preferred.
• IQVIA systems and/or pharmaceutical industry knowledge required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Good understanding of the use of technology in Decision Support required.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.