Clinical Trial Customer Service Representative - 1st/2nd/3rd Shift
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The Associate Client Services Support, is responsible for providing proactive Helpdesk support to investigator sites, monitors and IVR companies. This includes resolving 1st level issues and escalating issues that are beyond the 1st level. Assist in the set up and maintenance processes of CIRT, and the creation, compilation and distribution of site documentation. Provide administrative assistance to the CIRT/Logistics project management team as time allows. The role requires competent use of Cenduit systems and SOPs and will be required to perform to Cenduit Quality Standards and timelines.
- Receipt of Helpdesk calls from investigator sites, recording of the issues and resolution of the issue through use of the Admin console.
- Receipt of calls from IVR companies to provide order tracking information, and to resolve problems encountered after an order is received.
- Resolving 1st level calls for all global locations.
- Escalating calls appropriately when required.
- Creation of a ticket in ICCM
- Engaging in conversation with PM/client/site
- Submission of a DCR to Production Support, as necessary and appropriate
- Completing all steps as outlined in the Helpdesk Study Guide
- Confirmation of issue resolution with client/site.
- Monitoring the CIRT Admin Console for error messages generated by transaction processes, as well as monitoring the faxes in and out for error messages.
- Assessment of the error messages and transaction failures to decide what action needs to be taken.
- Calling investigator sites and monitors to resolve issues resulting from transaction failures.
- Calling investigator sites and internal clients to resolve issues resulting from Helpdesk calls.
- Monitoring and distributing Right Fax communications effectively.
- Participation in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required implementation of new working practices within the team.
- Management of site information – updating and cleaning of study site data at the start and throughout a study.
- Providing administrative support to the CIRT and Logistics project management teams when Helpdesk workload permits.
Skills & Competencies
- Is responsive to internal and external customer needs and maintains a good level of customer service.
- Ensures that all work meets quality standards.
- Ability to multitask and manage time appropriately, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Recognizes and escalates risks appropriately.
- Proactively looks to learn and develop knowledge.
- Accepts feedback constructively and strives to learn and develop from feedback received.
- Keeps up to date with new developments to ensure knowledge of the industry/area of expertise is up to date.
- Prioritizes tasks appropriately and requests assistance as appropriate.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork, working with and supporting colleagues.
- Handles difficult situations tactfully without losing control; stops to think before reacting.
- Proactively confronts and resolves problems and conflicts without damaging relationships.
- Is approachable; takes time to assist team members and understand their views and concerns.
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm to Cenduit and the aims of the company.
- Encourages and supports others.
- Demonstrates appropriate levels of accountability.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem solving analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and retain complex information and processes.
- Strong sense of urgency.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Helpdesk experience; preferably IT or experience in handling complaints.
- Experience working in customer facing or customer focused environment.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.