Solution Sales Specialist 3
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Develops new business for a specific product specialty, providing the product expertise and sales acumen to identify & qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and close the sale in both existing and new accounts.
• Achieves growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
• Proactively strengthens in depth knowledge of product and its application within a client’s enterprise.
• May contribute on account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
• Collaborates with Account Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory.
• Interfaces with customer at all levels.
• Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
• As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to customers.
• Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
• Seeks “starburst” opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue opportunities across the IQVIA suite of offerings.
• As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen or product offerings and capture additional business.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Five (5) years relevant sales or account management experience Req
• Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the phamaceutical industry and related businesses.
• Solid knowledge of one or more IQVIA specialty products and the impact that the product can achieve when implemented within a client’s business processes.
• Familiarity with IQVIA core products, account management, and information solutions/consulting services portfolio.
• Individual must be a superior and successful sales person, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management and within the IQVIA sales, consulting and marketing teams.
• Key Characteristics: Revenue Driven, knowledgeable, consultative, problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourcesful, fast & flexible, team Player, organized, effective negotiator.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.