HR Business Partner 1
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
- Support line managers in the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members in the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
- Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
- Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
- Operate as first point of contact for HR-related queries and work in conjunction with senior members of the HR team and line management on issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good influencing skills
- Good coaching and counseling skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- Good ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and experience within an HR function as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Professional HR accreditation in progress
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.