Learning Solution Consultant is responsible to partner with internal and external business leaders to design and deliver clinical trial management learning solutions according to business needs in APAC, and also responsible for exploring academic business development internally and externally. Work with Academy commercial teams to ensure program design quality, and ensure Academy deliver precise and consistent messages to clients. Develop new line trainers or freelance trainers to support academy business, including TTT, Trainer Engagement program design and execution.
Learning Solution Design and Delivery 45%
KPI: # of new design programs, delivery days/year, satisfaction rate, project/program refer rate
• Able to develop and design subjects training workshop of clinical trial management series, including: Project Management, ICH-GCP Application, Clinical Operations, and People Leadership subjects.
• Assess business situation and in/external clients’ organization development needs through surveys, interviews with target audiences, focus groups, and/or consultation with target audiences’ line managers to discover needs on client side;
• Propose new workshop design plan to meet future market needs in APAC region;
• Based on training needs analysis and feedback from Academy and CRS business teams, design workshop outline and objectives;
• Develop workshop contents & learning activities based on solution direction, and coordinate with clients and Academy team to ensure design matches proposal and contract requirements;
• Organize and facilitate mentoring circle for participants to ensure continuous studies;
• Able to work with SME in different regions to ensure training contents meet customer needs.
• Consistently collect feedbacks from clients and Academy colleagues for program enhancement;
• Continuously make improvement based on the feedbacks from participants and project team members;
Academy Business Development 30%
KPI: # of new proposal, # of client visiting, # Revenue
• Consistently contact with commercial teams to discover potential clients and common needs in market;
• Visit client in APAC to discover business opportunities;
• Conduct business development meeting proactively, listen and analyze client’s problem, and dig out the root cause of business barriers;
• Promote and Introduce PAREXEL Academy program, and compose organization development solutions with proposal based on client requirements;
• Promote MBA and other Academy initial programs Internally and Externally and support potential complete enrollments and regarding measurement/evaluation works supports.
• Close deal and identify right trainers for project delivery;
• Measure solution outcomes and remain relationship with in/external key stakeholders.
Functional Solution Consultations 15%
KPI: # Satisfaction ratio; # of Internal project
• Work with global TBP on solution consultations to CO, GDO, PL and Business Development;
• Provide timely feedback and consolidate regional needs to global TBP
• Design and deliver customized needs in region;
Academy Marketing News Update 10%
KPI: # of Academy / business update in Academy We-Chat or CONNECT.
• Compose articles/ news update about Academy news in APAC in English and Chinese;
• Work with Academy global team on Academy promotion projects;Qualifications• Strong Experiences in clinical operations management, project management
• Strong business acumen or initiatives to bring new model or best practices
• Maximizing resources in planning and project management;
• Able to convey information through consultations, interpersonal leadership, and influence in global relationship
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese, who able to execute the facilitation
• Computer skill in Window: Excel, Power points for the report analysis and project planning
• Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Medical or Drug Development related field
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Bilingual capacity is must.
Minimum Work Experience
• Extensive working experience in one of the professionalism of Clinical Operation, Study Project Management, Quality Management at least 10 years, 1-2 year management experience is a plus;
• Experiences in business development or consultation;
• Experiences in delivering training or business presentation in client face;
• Have experience as Facilitator or instructors in relevant programs in clinical trial management
• Clinical research experience or knowledge is a must