Title: Market Access Associate (Pharmaceutical Consultancy)
We are in the process of recruiting Market Access Associates to work from our office in Bucharest. Parexel Access Consulting offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and market access strategy. For this entry level/junior role life science degree (advanced degree preferred) and fluency in English is required. This is an ideal role for someone with very good scientific/medical writing skills who enjoys working in very friendly and fast-paced environment.
The Associate role within the Pricing & Market Access team will primarily be focused on supporting global projects by conducting primary and secondary research. Project types will include strategy projects such as landscape assessments, pricing and costing projects, the writing and development of Global Value Dossiers (GVDs), Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) dossiers and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions.
Supporting the development of these deliverables along with business development activities (i.e. supporting proposals), and internal development initiatives (thought leadership, practice development issues,). This is an ideal role for someone who would excel working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Works effectively within a team environment
• Works within broad project guidelines as directed by the project Manager
• With the guidance of the project Manager to demonstrate the ability to prioritize work in order to achieve specified project outcomes
• Capitalizes on opportunities to improve ones’ own performance and seeks feedback from the project Team and colleagues
• Applies information provided by the project Manager or senior colleagues to complete assigned project activities
• Produces quality work that meets the expectations of the project Manager and the client
Consulting Activities and Relationship Management
• Follows the organization’s consulting models and methodologies under the guidance of the Project Manager
• Delivers a limited range of consulting services within personal area of expertise under the guidance of the Project Manager
• Completes assigned activities within project scope and objectives under the direction of the Project Manager
• Identifies project and internal issues to senior colleagues and Project Manager
• Interacts professionally at all working levels within client meetings and within Parexel
• Identifies project and/or client needs to the Project Technical Lead
• Provides support to proposals under the guidance of senior team members in Access Consulting
• Communicates potential new business lead to Parexel Access Consulting management and account managers
Qualifications• 1-2 years in a similar role from a competitor consultancy or healthcare focused background.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific Discipline is a must, Advanced Degree Preferred.
• Excellent scientific writing and research skills.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills (additional languages will be an asset).
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to conduct diligent and accurate research.
• Work in a team-based environment with creativity and collaboration.