Operations Support Analyst I
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Provides assistance to internal and external clients and works to ensure quality, efficiency and improved profitability.
Overview of the Role
· Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON’s values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
· As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
· Travel (approximately 0%) domestic and/or international.
· Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service in relation to inquiries, suggestions and requests
· Resolves customer inquiries and requests appropriately and efficiently
· Assists system users contacting the ICON HelpDesk*
· Assists in maintaining project files*
· Resolves system user issues according to study specific guidelines*
· Provides support to project teams as needed*
· Performs data entry and data loading tasks*
· Other responsibilities may be assigned as required
· To perform this job successfully , an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· US/LATAM/CAN- minimum of six months of customer service/call center experience
· Ability to work within a team environment
· Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and timelines.
· Ability to liaise professionally with globally diverse clients and system users.
· Foreign language skills desirable
· Willing to work a variety of hours/days, holidays and weekends, as needed.
Benefits of Working in ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.