Parexel has a new opportunity to join our Project Quality Group for a home based position located in any region of Canada in the position of Project Quality & Risk Lead II.
Serve as primary project quality expert, point of contact and support to project team leadership throughout the project. Manage the Quality Evaluation (QE) workflow. Communicate results to the project team (PL, FLs). Provide support with quality issue management, audits and inspections, and project quality and risk consultancy as required. Assess operational execution using a risk-based approach to verify adherence to standards and assist with remediation when required. Facilitate quality related interactions with clients.
· Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Client focused approach to work
· Considerable clinical trials experience
· Leadership and/or project management skills
· Ability to handle complex projects simultaneously and small programs, potentially spanning multiple strategic business units (SBUs)
· Ability to work independently most of the time, take initiative, and have a flexible approach with respect to work assignments and new learning
· Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, and prioritize workload with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment and to demonstrate and foster teamwork within the group as well as across the organization
· IT literate: experienced with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of personal computer functions
· Ability to travel approximately 30%-50%
Knowledge and Experience:
• Relevant experience (e.g., in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry).
• English proficiency (written and oral English)
• Educated to degree level (technology, biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent qualification or clinical research experience